Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Shadow_Wolf_28
#30979 Favourites
1. Eevee. Look at it so cute :3 also Arcanine, because the idea of a six foot tall guard dog pleases me
2. Houndoom. Fire breathing wolf of death. Need I say more?
3. Mightyena. Yea, I know it's kinda useless but a shiny golden wolf? I'm sold
4. Luxray. It's so boss.
5. The ice-cream. Looks delicious (no not really I don't like any of them)

Legendaries
1. Mew. Cuteness overload
2. Entei. Giant fiery dog that brings volcanoes? I'm so there
3. Rayquaza. Flying green snake OF DOOM
4. I didn't mind Mespirit..
5. No.

First starter
Technically I started with a Pikachu but the first game I could choose it was Charmander

By Shadow_Wolf_28
MinerKombat1557 wrote:Fav Gen 1: Mew, ITS SOOOOOOOO CUUUTE

Fav Gen 2: Typhlosion, My First ever Starter and Partner

Fav Gen 3: Mudkip, So i herd u leik Mudkipz?

Fav Gen 4: Giratina, He is Awesome, That is all

Fav Gen 5: Samurott, HE IS A F**KING SAMURAI!

Bad Ones:

Bad Gen 1: Ratatta, its a Rat. That is all

Bad Gen 2: Miltank, Whitneys Miltank to be Exact, It made me live in the Goldenrod Pokemon Center

Bad Gen 3: Zigzagoon, He is a Derp

Bad Gen 4: Bidooooooof: DERP DERP DERRRR DERRP

Bad Gen 5: Tepig: PIGZ I HATE PIGZ *Kills with Machine Gun*

Current Team:

Typhlosion.

Samurott.

Sceptile.

Zourark.

Dragonite.

Lucario.

First Starter: Cyndaquil

Fav Starter: Cyndaquil

Best Starter: Cyndaquil

Cutest Starter: Cyndaquil

Underrated Starter: Cyndaquil

Zigzagoon can be useful.. His ability pickup gets some pretty good stuff
By lugiaisbeast101
ilovepokemon wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:4: Wailord

Wailord is 3rd generation, not 4th :P

yeah, it is gen 3

Damn, it seams I forgot, I haven't played these games in so long.
By lugiaisbeast101
MinerKombat1557 wrote:First Starter: Cyndaquil

Fav Starter: Cyndaquil

Best Starter: Cyndaquil

Cutest Starter: Cyndaquil

Underrated Starter: Cyndaquil

Obsessions can be scary, trust me, I would know :lol: JK . Also, is Cyndaquil really underrated? It's easy to beat the game with him. Hey, did anyone know that I came to like Shadow Lugia LOOOONG before I knew Pokémon XD even existed, I mean, I did find out because of these forums after all.
By charmander
#31579 1. Charmander
2. Chikorita
3. Swampert
4. Cranidos
5. Hydreigon

legends

1. Mew
2. Raikou
3. Kyogre
4. Darkai
5. Keldeo
By GodzillaRulz
#33073 *WARNING!! LONG POST AHEAD!!*
Favorites:
Gen 1: Without a doubt, my favorite Pokemon from Gen 1 (And of all time) is Mew. It's just so adorable! Plus, the ability to use any and all moves? Yes, please!
Gen 2: Scizor. He's strong, has a good movepool, and he just looks badass, don't you think? Bug-types are superior!
Gen 3: I would force the Mudkip meme here, but no. Zigzagoon is my favorite from the Hoenn region. Wide range of attack types, like it's evolution, Linoone. It can learn Surf and Ice Beam, Pin Missile and Dig, Shadow Ball and Charge Beam, Grass Knot and Sunny Day!
Gen 4: I like many Pokemon from this generation, but if I had to pick one, it would have to be Staraptor. Mostly because of looks, but it has a movepool of powerful attacks.
Gen 5: Ugh. My least favorite generation. I do like the design of Scolipede, though.
---
Legendaries:
Gen 1: Again, Mew.
Gen 2: Celebi. It's the time traveling that I like the most. Plus, it has one of the most original designs I've seen for a Pokemon. No clear origin here.
Gen 3: Rayquaza is a Special Attack powerhouse. It can have over 400 Special Attack. Plus, its Shiny has an awesome color-scheme.
Gen 4: Giratina. He's so badass he had to be banished to another dimension! He's an amazing physical wall as well.
Gen 5: Genesect. If he's not technically a legendary, then Kyureum.
---
Least favorite:
Gen 1: Seaking. That's right. Looks kinda dumb, never found the chance to really use one, and it's just so overrated! Let's be honest: Who here has EVER used a Seaking after the first two generations on their first play-through?
Gen 2: Corsola. It has less-than desirable stats, bad movepool (By leveling up, that is), and it doesn't even evolve. Most of the time, people only catch a Corsola to fill their Pokedex (From my experience).
Gen 3: Delcatty. I don't dislike it THAT much compared to the others - only because it's a cat - but it's a terrible choice of a Pokemon to use. With "meh" stats, it can use its four - count them, FOUR - moves it learns by leveling up to kill anything and everything! (/sarcasm)
Gen 4: Kricketot. Unable to use any TMs/HMs and, like Delcatty, only FOUR moves it learns by anything (Move tutor, egg moves, etc.)! If you have a Kricketot that's under level six, you're gonna have a bad time training it, as it only knows Growl and Bide at the start. If you're lucky enough to get it to level 10, you get an average-strength Pokemon called Kricketune. What makes it even ***ttier is that you can catch a wild Kricketune rather early on (In Platinum)! You don't need to go through the pain of raising a level 2 Kricketot!
Gen 5: This is a biggie. Snivy (Queen of the Overrated Empire), Watchog, Purrloin, the Monkey trio, Munna, Woobat, Swoobat (We don't need MORE annoying bat Pokemon!), Audino, Cottonee, Petilil, Trubbish (Ha, it is what I think of it - trash!), Garbodor, Minccino, Cinccino, Gothita (Please no! No more annoying baby Pokemon!), Gothorita, Gothitelle, Ducklett, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe (***KING ICE CREAM?!), Frillish, Jellicent (Tentacools and Tentacruels are better.), Alomomola, Klink, Klang, Klinklang (Very original names, Nintendo!), Stunfisk, Bouffalant (It's a Tauros from the 70s. What?), Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus. If I were to explain why I dislike each and every one of them in detail, I'd run out of patience.
---
First starter for each generation:
Gen 1: Bulbasaur. He'll always hold a special place in my heart.
Gen 2: Totodile. I liked crocodiles when I was six.
Gen 3: Mudkip. Always go with the Mudkip.
Gen 4: I chose Turtwig, regretted it, started over, and chose Chimchar.
Gen 5: Oshawott. No extra comment here.
Upcoming gen 6: I'll probably end up choosing Fennekin, the fire-type. I don't know whether because it's a fox or it's a fire-type, but it seems like a good choice.
---
I have made a few Pokemon before, but the one with the highest quality is called "Bobul (Pronounced "Bob-you'll)" He's a Normal/Dragon-type, and his ability is Multitype, the ability that Arceus has. He's a legless wyvern with a horn on it's round head. His arms are also stubby, and he can learn Metronome. He's roughly two feet tall and weighs only 25.145 lbs. When he holds a type plate (Flame Plate, etc.) the Normal changes to that type. It wouldn't work with Dragon, though, because of obvious reasons. His wings are larger than his body.
---
Things I'm sure many of you'll say (Or have said) while reading this:
You: WTF!? YOU DISLIKE SEAKING?! AWAY WITH YOU!!
Me: It's all opinion.
-
You: Why don't you hate Bidoof?
Me: I really liked his personality in Explorers of Darkness/Time (The Gen 4 Mystery Dungeon games), so I don't hate him.
-
You: Snivy is good! ***k you!!
Me: Again, it's all opinion.
-
You: Why do you hate Gen 5?
Me: Because of all the stupid Pokemon introduced, and what they've done to the TMs. I'm sorry if I'm wrong, since I played it for only an hour, but TMs can be used infinitely.
-
You: MewTwo is better than Mew!
Me: No, he's really not. I could teach Mew a Dark, Ghost, or Bug type move and kick MewTwo's ass.
-
You: Bulbasaur is weak! My Charizard is stronger!
Me: So? I like Bulbasaur. Got a problem with that?
-
Me: Lol, I'm pretty sure that none of you reading this said any of that. :P
---
Sorry for the long post!
By Sonofleo
#34587 Each Gen: (Not legendaries)
1. Vaporeon :3
2. Furret
3. Breloom
4. Froslass
5. Oshawott
6. (6 does count right?) Gogoat :3

Legendaries:
1.Mew :3
2.Suicune
3.Latias
4.Shaymin
5.Virizion
6. (Well theres only 2 revealed) Xerneas

Made Pokes:
1.MUTANTEEVEELUTIONS (Yes there was one. Professor oak was doing something with an eevee and well. he put the 3 stones that eevee can evolve into and ALL OF THEM SHONE AT THE SAME TIME and well thats how MUTANTEEVEELUTIONS came to life :3)
2.TotoQuil: WATER FIRE TYPE FTW!!!!
3.Poochagoon: Poochyena + Zigzagoon = TEAM AQUA AND MAGMA WILL LOVE THIS
4.Empoterra: Water+Grass=Well Lets face it. Fire is SCREWED with this. A Tree headed Penguin. Isnt that just crazy , o.O
5.CincinnoKlang: A Normal steel type. Its a very weird typing but. Ive had enough of CUTENESS. TIME TO MAKE IT UGLY >:D
6. Fennekins evolutions: There all Fire fighting type :D (GETS THROWN OUT OF THE WINDOW)

I hate these pokemon:
1.Shiny Magikarp/Gyarados:EVERYONE HAS ONE. IT IS NOT THAT FUN TO PLAY WITH! I WANT A BETTER SHINY :(
2.Miltank. MILTANK! MILTANK! ARGH HATE IT SO MUCH! ITS BEEN TOO OP THESE DAYS. AND THAT FUDGING MOO MOO MILK >:(. PLAYING HEARTGOLD I HATED MILTANK SO MUCH. well that is until my heracross learned brick break :3.
3.Solrock and Lunatone: Well first of all. It was mossdeeps fault why i started to hate these 2. THERE JUST TO ANNOYING DX. Especially if you chose blaziken like me DX.
4.Glameow and its evo.: Wow.... Its evo was a DISGRACE to cat pokemon DX. Cute kitties were the best. Like meowth and Skitty. But when this came out. it was cute but when it evolves.... WHAT THE FUDGE IS THAT THING????? A TOTALLY FAT CAT!!! AND ITS UGLY!
5. Never hated a pokemon in this gen. they all look cute to me :3
6. Elekiteru. It just well looks weird. and my sister hated lizards so i sometimes SHOUT LOUD whenever i see one. so sorry elekiteru but i dont like you :/
JOIN THE TEAM