Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By eSparkles
#142744 Hello guys, recently it has brought to my attention that this server called pixel-realms. Have been going around advertising,

http://poke-realms.org/

It's really sad to see pathetic actions like this, going around other servers advertising.

Players, do not join this server. They'll tell you they're giving out free legendaries as a scam and then afterwards ignore you when you ask for it. They'll also ask you to advertise in other servers for them for 'rewards'.

By eSparkles
#142766 @Masochrist, i'm pretty sure my 'advertising' doesn't give them a good image. Just trying to let everyone know that this server, is pathetic. They'll do everything, from going on to your server to messaging your players on enjin. My post is just to let players know that they should refrain from joining such a server.
By SnowBlitzz
#142771 They went to our forums once after getting banned on the server for advertising. Basically spammed the forums with advertisement posts and messaged everyone possible to get them to join. ALso, if you look at their donation packages.... wuuuuut? 2.5$ for creative.. so you get that, spam capture with masterballs and spam level with rare candies, where's the fun?
JOIN THE TEAM