Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By CrystalCraft
#142573 Hey guys Callum here from CrystalCraftGaming a new server for pixelmon. And im after staff to help the server come alive,

I need responsible and mature people to bring their skills,ideas to create a friendly fun server for people to come on and enjoy so if you fancy helping just fill out a form below
or Add me on skype: Crystalcraft23

Builder
Spoiler:

Admin
Spoiler:
What can you bring to the server:

Gym Leader
Spoiler:
Why should i pick you:

By Angelkat
#142574 Age: 14
What Type: Fire
Why Should I pick you: I know my pokemon and I am nice to people who lose or win a battle. I love fire pokemon such as Charizard, Ninetails, Magmortar, and more! Thanks! (For Fire Gym Leaders) -Angelkat567 is my IGN
By Fallenleafz
#142576 Applying for two ranks at once if it's fine ^^'

Admin

'psycopathy.' (Include the period, display name is Fallen)

Been Admin Before
Various times, and I'm currently modding a server (named TheSynthCraft c:)

What can you bring to the server
I can bring peace and order to the server, possibly building skills if it's ever needed. I'm fairly good at problem solving, hunting hackers, etc, and I have been an administrator in many other places before and thus, very experienced. I believe I would be a good addition to your staff team c:

Gym Leader

(time zone, not giving out where I live .-.) (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Search up 'psycopathy.' (include the period; display set as Fallen)

What type
Electric.

Why should i pick you
I've been a gym leader before and I'm well seasoned in training and handling battles without being a poor sport. I also know when to hold back and if a battle's fair or not (for example, if my pokemon are say, lvl50 and someone with all lvl100 pokemon try to battle me. I'll reject it; vice versa). Other than that, it's your choice to choose me or not ^-^
JOIN THE TEAM