Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By TheGoldenSnake
#139402 hey i want to make a multiplayer server for hunger games and many other fun mini games like color shuffle! Im unsure how to do this so I want to know if there are any map designers or people who can modify the server in vanilla minecraft. This server would be 1.8 but i need help making this idea come to life. The reason i asked the Pixelmon forums is because the are so many (not all) great people here!

P.S. people like Some Body (who lock topics) PLEASE LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE! I POSTED IT IN OFF TOPIC BECAUSE IT IS!

Thanks for your time, TheGoldenSnake :angel:

By MoeBoy76
#139404 you would have to find a non-vanilla (non-Mojang) server jar to use, pixelmon will be supporting Sponge when it releases in the next month or so but there are other servers that are released but the problem is whether they are compatible with current bukkit plugins or whether you need new ones made for that server, also, we only lock topics if they break rules
By Some Body
#139411 Persistent grudges won't get you anywhere. I have no reason to lock this thread.
By TheGoldenSnake
#139443 I have a new question as well (NOT FOR SOME BODY) is there anyway to make it to where you can lock people from your threads or make it to where you cant see their posts? (Some Body DO NOT AWNSER THIS)
By Some Body
#139445 I won't tell you how to then, just as you asked. If you were thinking of ignoring me specifically, you can't.
By TheGoldenSnake
#139447 Can you just leave my posts AND threads ALONE! I DONT LIKE YOU YOU ARE RUDE! STAY OUTTA MY PERSON BUBLE UNLESS I BREAK THE RULES! OK! (DONT REPLY TO THAT ITS OBVIOUSLY AN IRREVERENT QUESTION)
By TheGoldenSnake
#139483 I dont care if I attack him! I like people on the staff all except three people and he's on of them! Besides im not looking for his help im looking for people who are nice to help!
JOIN THE TEAM