Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By lucmore
#138827 You guys should add reshiram and zekrom from the 5th gen. And the way you should summon them is you need the light stone and dark stone when you right click anywhere

By TheGoldenSnake
Lizzy39632 wrote:Don't request for pokémon.

The developers already know where to spawn them.

Seriously?! Wow! this is slightly more advanced than I thought! ( I assume you mean they know where all the pokemon will spawn ) I was wondering though if there will ever be added dimensions where certain pokemon spawn like a Togepi dimension and if the developers have any plans for the nether? I understand if its a :x situation too and you guys may not want us to know as of yet or ever! :angel:
By MoeBoy76
TheGoldenSnake wrote:
Lizzy39632 wrote:Don't request for pokémon.

The developers already know where to spawn them.

Seriously?! Wow! this is slightly more advanced than I thought! ( I assume you mean they know where all the pokemon will spawn ) I was wondering though if there will ever be added dimensions where certain pokemon spawn like a Togepi dimension and if the developers have any plans for the nether? I understand if its a :x situation too and you guys may not want us to know as of yet or ever! :angel:

everything has plans, anything other than the overworld or any dimension that pixelmon decides to create will NOT have pixelmon spawning, ie nothing in the nether unless you DIY
JOIN THE TEAM