Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By TheGoldenSnake
#138522 This was a bit rushed so if you dont like it i can remake it and also i found I such at fish so I just used a MC one!
If you like my work please tell your friends!
Attachments
WhaleBoi.png
WhaleBoi.png (27.72 KiB) Viewed 1141 times
By Whaleboi
#138543 Also can you please make one for my friend? you did a good job with mine so can you do his?
By TheGoldenSnake
#138560 I can try to make a salmon for it and ill try my best to make your friend one but I would like if he were the one to give me the reply so i know what he may want changed! ;-) :santa:
By TheGoldenSnake
#138561 Ok I got the MC salmon in there! I will make one for your friend! And DJ_fluXxX the photo has crashed so im having to remake it again but dont worry it will be coming shortly i just wanted to get WhaleBoi's done!
By TheGoldenSnake
#138562 Ok... now i feel stupid... I forgot to attach the photo and the new website update is messing with my brain! Here!
Attachments
WhaleBoi.png
WhaleBoi.png (31.05 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
By DJ_FluXxX
#138574 I'm still waiting for mine to be finished. Like I said, I like the last design just need the head placed better on it.
By TheGoldenSnake
#138805 Ok DJ_fluXxX I think I got it! here! Remeber to tell me what to change and please tell your friend if you like my work! Sorry about the wait! School is kinda getting in my way with homework and stuff! :nerd:
Attachments
DJ_FluXxX.png
DJ_FluXxX.png (33.16 KiB) Viewed 925 times
JOIN THE TEAM