Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By TheGoldenSnake
#138479 Hey Guys! I'm opening a free Avatar maker thing! I am very new to this so please realize that if you ask for one the more advanced the longer it'll take. Here a sample of a piece of my work! Please consider asking for one but also realize there WILL be a wait. I will make them square also and a 150 by 150 size
Attachments
TheGoldenSnake.jpg
TheGoldenSnake.jpg (69.25 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

By TheGoldenSnake
#138491 Ive tried my best but its not too good so if you want Ill remake it :|
Attachments
DJ_FluXxX.png
DJ_FluXxX.png (18.13 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
By DJ_FluXxX
#138493 The only thing I'm not a fan of is the hair. Can you make it straighter? The rest of it looks good though.
By TheGoldenSnake
#138496 Ok i re-made it ad this time I feel much better about! Just rember if you dont like it I'll remake it and also please tell your friends if you like my work!
Attachments
DJ_FluXxX.png
DJ_FluXxX.png (11.24 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
By DJ_FluXxX
TheGoldenSnake » 10 Oct 2014 14:17 wrote:Ok i re-made it ad this time I feel much better about! Just rember if you dont like it I'll remake it and also please tell your friends if you like my work!

That's actually looking amazing! Only thing that looks off at all now is the head placement with the way you put the rest of the body. I'm really liking the way it's turning out though :D Just fix the head if you can and it will be perfect <3
JOIN THE TEAM