Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By LuckyUmbreon
#135904 I love pixelmon its really added 2 of peoples favorite games! I think that in future updates there should be pokemons from the x and y version. Also maybe mega evolutions! That would really add to pokemon battles and it would make pixelmon so much better! But so far pixelmon is going so great its so much fun! :D

By Skullking210
#135905 PIxelmon announced it will not add gen 6 pokemon or mega evolution until gen 7 out of respect for Gamefreak and other pokemon related companies. Also I believe there was something about copyright, not too sure about that though.
By Lizzy39632
LuckyUmbreon » August 22nd, 2014, 12:57 pm wrote:I love pixelmon its really added 2 of peoples favorite games! I think that in future updates there should be pokemons from the x and y version. Also maybe mega evolutions! That would really add to pokemon battles and it would make pixelmon so much better! But so far pixelmon is going so great its so much fun! :D

This has been told so many times, but I will say this: No gen 6 until gen 7, which includes mega evolutions.
JOIN THE TEAM