Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

ByGenericNameHere
#135797 []
By SCZero
#135799 Although I grown up with Gen1/2, my favourite Generation is 3 (loved playing Emerald on the Gameboy Advance :D).

Question for my favourite Pokemon is a little bit difficult to answer. I really like Pokemon like Salamence and Tyranitar because they are such powerful non legendary Pokemon and I often used them in my team. There are many other Pokemon I like using for battles, so I really don't have any favourite here.
However, my favourite Pokemon, when it comes to appearance and look like, is definitly Rayquaza. Really really like him, he has such a badass look like and his shiny form is even more awesome ^^
By mediumdee
#135803 hard chioce, but knowing that she's one of my stronger ones, and my first pokemon...
samurott
she really means something to me, and even though now i have hundreds of pokemon, there's still a special place for her in my <3 (and my battle box)
if i were to choose anything else, then it would probly be one of my legends or event pokemon, i grew up with gen 5 all around me though, even though my sister liked gen 2
By MrArcanine
#135806 Isn't It obvious.
Arcanine
Learns Extremespeed, Outrage, Crunch, Flare Blitz, what else do you need for a sweeper? OH that's right, good sweeping stats. Well guess what? Arcanine has that too. Awesome attack and speed stats!
By melispanda
#135807 As told by my icon, It's a tie between Ninetales and Umbreon.
By MegamanBlue9
#135808 Greninja, Because i've always loved ninjas and assassins in RPGs.
By Skullking210
#135809 My favourite is Gliscor because it's Poison Heal can annoy players into quitting pokemon. Plus it has a pretty cool design (But not its shiny... Gligar's shiny form look a lot better lol) But also tied with it is Noivern and I have no clue why...
By bobbanana09
#135811 Ludicolo. Do I even need reasoning? :P
JOIN THE TEAM