Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

Is this gonna be easy or hard

N/A
N/A
N/A
By F1r3blaze
#134031 When I use Forge v.1.7.2 or higher I am unable to join multiplayer worlds or make singleplayer worlds if anyone has any suggestions please tell me.

By VinceOrlando
#134036 Do you have any other mods installed for an earlier version? Have you tried a fresh minecraft install?
By Miko1
#134041 what is the mod you install and the version of forge of your minecraft pls reply. i might have a suggestion.
By F1r3blaze
Miko1 » 04 Aug 2014 22:24 wrote:what is the mod you install and the version of forge of your minecraft pls reply. i might have a suggestion.

Well honestly I only have forge 1.7.2 10.12.2.1147 and no mods and when I have mods it makes no difference
By F1r3blaze
#134602 Diddn't you have a suggestion? I would like to hear/read it. PLEASE IVE BEEN SERCHING ON THE INTERNET FOR 4 FREAKING MONTHS !!!
By randomdude2007
#134606 Okay, here's my advice:

1) Download the Recommended Build of Forge; 1.7.2 Recommended for Pixelmon 3.1.4 or below, and 1.7.10 Recommended for 3.2 or above.
2) Run the Forge Installer.
3) After doing this, find the Forge profile, choose it, and load up MC.
4) If it has installed correctly, in the bottom left of your screen, will be a list of the Forge Version, etc.
5) Close Minecraft.
6) Go to your .minecraft folder (%appdata% -> Roaming -> .minecraft).
7) Go into the mods folder.
8( Download the version of Pixelmon that you want to play (Make sure it is compatible with the MC Version!)
9) Drag and drop the Pixelmon folder that you downloaded into the mods folder.
10) Run MC.

If it loads up correctly, and it says "4 Mods Installed!", you'll have set up Pixelmon correctly. Then, choose a server!

NOTE: If this doesn't work, i.e MC Crashes, etc, please post the crash report on a website like Pastebin, and I'll see if I can find the problem.
JOIN THE TEAM