Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

What should the first ever Pixelmon Community Event be?

26%
53%
12%
7%
2%

By Animalol
#133439 This poll isn't unfair. Like I've said a bunch of times already, we won't answer stupid/repetitive questions. Some people have good questions that they want to ask, they're not all going to be asking "When will ____ be added?" because we'll make it very clear we won't answer those.
By karrybird
Animalol » 29 Jul 2014 19:20 wrote:This poll isn't unfair. Like I've said a bunch of times already, we won't answer stupid/repetitive questions. Some people have good questions that they want to ask, they're not all going to be asking "When will ____ be added?" because we'll make it very clear we won't answer those.

In my opinion, it's unfair because everyone won't read the replies and will pick Q&A so they can ask when their favorite pokemon will be added..i'm almost positive that is what was running through the heads of 80% of the ones that voted it. It was apparent in several of the replies already.

Of course, i'd have no problem if people had legitimate questions, i just don't think that's what they were expecting while voting. I think the only way to prevent that confusion is to state it right next to the option on the poll. Or bolding it in bright red letters on the main post.
By MoeBoy76
karrybird » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:30 pm wrote:
Animalol » 29 Jul 2014 19:20 wrote:This poll isn't unfair. Like I've said a bunch of times already, we won't answer stupid/repetitive questions. Some people have good questions that they want to ask, they're not all going to be asking "When will ____ be added?" because we'll make it very clear we won't answer those.

In my opinion, it's unfair because everyone won't read the replies and will pick Q&A so they can ask when their favorite pokemon will be added..i'm almost positive that is what was running through the heads of 80% of the ones that voted it. It was apparent in several of the replies already.

Of course, i'd have no problem if people had legitimate questions, i just don't think that's what they were expecting while voting. I think the only way to prevent that confusion is to state it right next to the option on the poll. Or bolding it in bright red letters on the main post.

i probably overdid it but it's clearer now
By karrybird
MoeBoy76 » 30 Jul 2014 01:38 wrote:
karrybird » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:30 pm wrote:

i probably overdid it but it's clearer now

Hehe, much better. :)
JOIN THE TEAM