Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

What should the first ever Pixelmon Community Event be?

26%
53%
12%
7%
2%
By Animalol
#132990 Heya, guys!

So, the end of these polls is nigh. We want to start some actual events that you guys will enjoy. But, for the first ever event, we want you guys to choose! If you've got something more creative than the events suggested in the poll, feel free to choose the 'Other' option, and post your idea down in the comments.

Just as a side note here, for some events, yes, there will be some sort of prize. But for each event, a winner will be chosen and announced. If you have any questions about any of the events, please PM me.

-Animalol
Last edited by MoeBoy76 on 30 Jul 2014 02:37, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Made the Q&A clearer

By Lizzy39632
#133010 I am mostly likely going ask one of the staff about how the animations work precisely :p

But seriously these kids need to know the difference between copyright and not getting what you want lol
By EeveeIsEpic
#133125 I actually want to ask how do they make the pokemon mobs look like that. :| It would be funny to see the kids ask when are the gen VI pokemon are coming out, though. XD
By Animalol
VinceOrlando » 26 Jul 2014 19:29 wrote:Going to laugh when they Staff Q&A wins and all the noobs ask "When is gen 6 going to be added" because most of these kids do not know about copyright laws :p

No worries. We just won't answer stupid/repetitive questions.
By JustRickolo
VinceOrlando » 27 Jul 2014 04:29 wrote:Going to laugh when they Staff Q&A wins and all the noobs ask "When is gen 6 going to be added" because most of these kids do not know about copyright laws :p

thats gonna happend for shure lol :lol:
By JustRickolo
randomdude2007 » 28 Jul 2014 12:14 wrote:I'd be quite interested to know what software the Pixelmon team uses to actually make the models, and where/how they got interested in making models.

they mostly recommend using Maya 2014 or Blender.
JOIN THE TEAM