Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By MinecraftXyo
Mr_Tumtums » 28 May 2014 19:41 wrote:My fave pokemon should be charizard .. he looks so cool and i like how he is a dragon fire type

Charizard is fire and flying, not dragon.
Only when it mega evolves, does it become fire and dragon.
By ArcaneLeviathan
PridefulHomunculus » 31 May 2014 18:49 wrote:I'm a big fan of the Cyndaquil evolution line

same here. Typhlosion is in my opinion the best fire type. however my favorite is a Gardevoir and Gallade combo (my fav will probably change tomorrow lol)
By Animalol
#126437 </3 What, no love for Froslass?

Mine is definitely Froslass. ^-^
By JamieS1211
#126444 Gotta be Deoxys, probably because I was young when I first plaid pokemon but he was always the legendary that I saw on pokemon card packs but I never saw and still never have seen it in game. Plus whatever way you slice it he looks awesome!

In fact I remember everyone said he got a move called colour blind and that it did every kind of status effect and had 200 power with 100 accuracy. In hind sight I doubt that was real.. not sure why just seems a bit over powered...
By EnderoftheEnd
#126452 My favourite, Braviary, definitely. 'Case you couldn't tell already, hehe. He's a mix of two of my favourite things - eagles and Native Americans. Can't wait till he gets added to Pixelmon.
JOIN THE TEAM