Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By EPICINFUSE1
#125057 My team is GENGAR moveset is hypnosis hex dream eater, curse/ Dragonite with ice beam outrage flamethrower (you pick what move)
HOUNDOON with foulplay/crunch flamethrower/fire blast,facade and protect then a METAGROSS with meteor shower psychic hammer arm earthquake/explosion then a STARAPTOR with final gambit "fly/aerial ace / Please rate it and tell me any suggestions and tell me if its weak to anything Then a LAPRAS with sheer cold, hydro pump, thunder bolt and psychic
Give me suggestions and rate my team

By Some Body
#125062 As you have Houndoom and Staraptor, this can't be a Pixelmon team, so I'm moving this to off-topic.

Gengar: Use Shadow Ball, not Hex. You don't want to have to rely on the unreliable 60% chance of hitting Hypnosis to deal significant damage. Dream Eater is useless as Gengar's defenses are bad and it does less than Shadow Ball. Curse is not worth it as your opponent can just switch out. Focus Blast is a great coverage option to complement Shadow Ball, and the last moveslot can be another coverage move depending on what you want to hit (Thunderbolt/Sludge Bomb/Energy Ball).

Dragonite-Realize that Dragonite is a predominantly physical attacker. Don't use Ice Beam on Dragonite as its coverage isn't helpful and it's special. If you want Fire coverage, use Fire Punch instead of Flamethrower. Dragon Dance, Roost, ExtremeSpeed, Superpower and Earthquake are some more useful options for Dragonite.

Houndoom-Houndoom has better special attack, so Dark Pulse is generally better than Crunch. Facade and Protect serve no purpose on Houndoom either. More useful options include Sucker Punch (priority), Nasty Plot, and Flame Charge.

Metagross-Metagross is a physical attacker so ditch Psychic and use Zen Headbutt. Having both Hammer Arm and Earthquake is redundant, so replace one of them with something like Bullet Punch, ThunderPunch, or Ice Punch. Explosion has been nerfed and is not very useful.

Staraptor-Fly and Aerial Ace are both bad; use Brave Bird. Final Gambit isn't useful on Staraptor. Better moves include Double-Edge, Close Combat, Roost, and Quick Attack.

Lapras-Lapras is somewhat mediocre offensively, but if you really want to go with offensive Lapras, Sheer Cold is rather unreliable, so use Ice Beam instead.
By Isi
#125064 Image

..... Some Body is building my TCG online team.
By Animalol
pokebulbasaurtrainer » 17 May 2014 13:41 wrote:how do I play pixelmon

This is not the correct place to ask that. If you need assistance, please make a forum topic in Support, and we will help you.

Thanks,

Animalol
JOIN THE TEAM