Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By jack_epic
#126822 They most likely will add new add new Megas is my guess. Once they release those new Megas (if they release any), they would probably eventually add them to Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.

By ilovepokemon
#127022 Man just today, corocoro information about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are now on serebii.net:

- Swampert will retain its normal typing and its ability will be Swift Swim
- Swampert will become Grass/Dragon with the ability Lightning Rod
- Mega Diancie will retain its normal typing but its ability is currently listed as ???
- Brendan, May, Team Aqua and Team Magma return and have new character Arts
- Steven Stone returns, he now looks for the secret of Mega Evolution
- Kyogre and Groudon's so called Mega Evolution are actually a new type of form called "Ancient Devolution", meaning the word Primal and Primeval.
- The Mach Bike and Acro Bike return :D
- Brendam/May will use an item called the "Mega Bangle" for Mega Evolutions in battle
- Subtext for Kyogre and Groudon may suggest new moves
More stuff may arrive so we must wait :)
By bobbanana09
BBot4Life » 07 Jun 2014 12:51 wrote:I hope you guys realise what this means. GEN 4 IS NEXT!

Or.. Here me out here, a sequel to XD Gale of Darkness
By Mikiflyr
Lizzy39632 » 07 Jun 2014 12:31 wrote:Mega Swampert is grass/dragon o.O???

Mega Sceptile is... I don't think it's the best pokemon at all... Grass Dragon sounds interesting, but with a 2X weakness to Fairy, Neutral to fire, 4X to ice, etc, I see this as UU or OU at best, depending on stats. Grass is NOT a good STAB type, unless it's attacking stats change and it can use Leaf Blade again comfortably. Plus, Lightningrod? Really? Ehh... Better then keeping unburden I guess :P

Mega Swampert is more interesting to me. Ground Water (already a good type) with Swift Swim? THAT I can see OU clearly. It's attack will most likely get a nice buff, and maybe it's defense, making it a huge tank threat.

lol Diancie gets one as well. No reason either :P It'll be an interesting case though.

Groudon and Kyogre's atom forms look cool as well. I think (not entirely sure) they were confirmed to be mega evolutions, which is... badass. However, I can only really see mega Kyogre being useable over regular Kyogre if it gets a speed boost over 100... 105 would be amazing.

This also means there will be more mega evolutions most likely. #MegaSlakingWithHugePower!!!!!!!
By Frankieanime158
#127055 I really hope it's just the cover design, and nothing more. Mega forms are awesome, but it's gonna be terribly disappointing, if those are the mega forms of Kyogre and Groudon. It's nothing more than a bit of pattern design .-. There megas should look amazing and beastly o.o
JOIN THE TEAM