Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Me_At_Me_Bro
#11990 zigzagoone is my favorite pokemonbecause he has saved me in the past by finding potions and revives

By Tom_X
#12972 I'll have to say Arceus, even though he doesn't appear that often in the anime, he created all the Pokemon universe and it's the most powerful Pokemon ever. And Rayquaza, because flying above the clouds of China all day long has to be super fun!
By lugiaisbeast101
#15741 Kyogre, salamence, relicanth, wynaut, tropius, torchic, blaziken, jirachi, latias (can turn into a human girl 8-) ), latios,
shiny rayquaza, gyarados, vibrava, empoleon, suicune, and palkia.
By ilovepokemon
#16258 Tyranitar is my favorite pokemon, one reason: his appearance in the anime is awesome and hes badass in the games, especially Pokemon Battle Revolution
By ilovepokemon
ilovepokemon wrote:Tyranitar is my favorite pokemon, one reason: his appearance in the anime is awesome and hes badass in the games, especially Pokemon Battle Revolution

wait, make that two reasons
By Sundial_MC
#16619 Mine are Gardevoir and Espeon
Gardevoir- When I played Pokemon Emerald the first pokemon I caught was Ralts, which I used all the time and now is a Gardevoir.
Espeon- LOOK AT ITS FACE YOU CAN'T RESIST THE CUTENESS POURING OUT OF THAT FACE
Plus, I like Psychic types.
By lugiaisbeast101
#16728 I would've said Shado* Lugi* but he's just to good to be mentioned entirely.
By KuryoZT
#16796 mine would be the espeon\umbreon duo, clos to glaceon\jolteon, so eeveelutions all day, everyday.
First they come from my favorite generations (2nd, 1st) and glaceon just shows how cool ice can be! (pun? anyone?) and second, day/night, I just find that this opposition is what makes the world turn round
JOIN THE TEAM