Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By silentstealth
#118327 [center]Celebi's Trinity[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

Hello and welcome to Celebi's Trinity. This is a new pixelmon server and we are in need of Builders, Gym Leaders, And Staff such as Moderators and Admins. We are hosted by Beast Node and will be a 24/7 server. In order to apply for the positions in need you must fill out the applications below, if accepted for the positions you will be private messaged the IP. Each of the positions will recieve custom in-game tags based on the position they are accepted for. You may apply for multiple positions.

Staff Application:
Spoiler:
What position are you applying for?(Admin, Head Moderator, Moderator, Helper)

IGN:

Do you have raidcall? If not would you be willing to download it?

Do you have any experience of being staff on a server?

How much time can you dedicate to the server weekly?

Maturity Level (1-10):

Builder Application:
Spoiler:
IGN:

How long will you be able to help build each day?:

Experience(Go into details):

Previous Builds (Must include a picture):

Gym Leader Application:
Spoiler:
IGN(Minecraft Username):

Which Gym number would you like to be?:

What type of Pokemon would you like (Choose One)?:

How often will you be able to play?:

Do you have raidcall? If not would you be willing to download it?:

Timezone:

Staff Roster:

Owner: ChilledVapes "Overseer/Tech"
Co-Owner: Wilaysee51"Builder/Tech"
Head Admin: Cashmoney11332 "Builder"
Admin:
Admin:
Head Moderator:
Moderator:
Moderator:
Helper:
Helper:
Helper:

Builder Roster:

Head Builder:
Builder:
Builder:
Builder:
Builder:

Gym Leader Roster:

1st Gym Leader: Yet to be filled.
2nd Gym Leader: Yet to be filled.
3rd Gym Leader: Yet to be filled.
4th Gym Leader: Yet to be filled.
5th Gym Leader: Yet to be filled.
6th Gym Leader: Yet to be filled.
7th Gym Leader: Yet to be filled.
8th Gym Leader: Yet to be filled.

By TDanger90
#118425 IGN(Minecraft Username): TDanger90.

Which Gym number would you like to be?: 8th Gym.

What type of Pokemon would you like (Choose One)?: Steel Type.

How often will you be able to play?: 2-5 hours on the weekdays and 5-12 hours on the weekends.

Do you have raidcall? If not would you be willing to download it?: I do not have raidcall, but I am willing to download it.

Timezone: Central Time U.S.
By TeddyTheGram
#118595 What position are you applying for? Admin

IGN:TeddyTheGram

Do you have raidcall? If not would you be willing to download it? I do not have raidcall with that being said I am more than willing to download it.

Do you have any experience of being staff on a server? Yes I have plenty of experience being staff on a server. If you would like references I am always willing to give out the servers. Along with being an admin on a normal SMP server, I am also I highly trusted non-staff member of a highly popular creative building server, which gives me experience when it comes to dealing with builders, and building projects.

How much time can you dedicate to the server weekly? I can give really as much time as I want during the week and weekends, the only things that will make my schedule fluctuate are class and soccer but other than that i can be on the rest of the day.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear back from you soon!
Teddy
Maturity Level (1-10): 10
By DritzDuhSexy
#118763 What position are you applying for?(Admin, Head Moderator, Moderator, Helper) I am applying for Moderator.

IGN: DritzDuhSexy

Do you have raidcall? If not would you be willing to download it? I've never heard of it so I might be willing to download it.

Do you have any experience of being staff on a server? I've been staff on a few servers such as Winds of Adventure,PokeGods and PixelSurge

How much time can you dedicate to the server weekly? I would be on most likely everyday.

Maturity Level (1-10): 7
By Animalol
#118776 Moving to Off-Topic.

For a server to be listed in Server Listing, it must have an IP shown.
By SuchArceus
#118815 I'll apply for gym leader.

IGN: Jacksparrow3007

Which Gym number would you like to be?: 1st or higher (any)

What type of Pokemon would you like (Choose One)?: ground/fighting or ground or fighting

How often will you be able to play?: 30mins-2hours on weekdays and 2-5hours on weekends

Do you have raidcall? If not would you be willing to download it?: No, i am willing to download it however

Timezone: AEST (Australian eastern standard time).
By Aichu
#119285 IGN(Minecraft Username):FRESHMEATXRAY

Which Gym number would you like to be?: 4

What type of Pokemon would you like (Choose One)?: Electric/Thunder

How often will you be able to play?: Alot.

Do you have raidcall? If not would you be willing to download it?:No i dont , and i am willing to download it.

Timezone:Eastern Europe Standard Time
JOIN THE TEAM