Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By imvork
#116009 With the new trainer editor in 3.0.x I would love to help a new server come up with a great story driven pixelmon adventure. Using a variety of techniques, firstly getting a rough story planned out, then basically setting up all of the trainers, gym leaders and bad guys dialogue (winning/greeting message), using signs or command blocks to make text pop up at certain events/ times.

About me, 23 years old, dabble in writing, experience in light roleplay in some mmo's and other games. Basically just love the idea of having an adventure pixelmon server with a great storyline that also included pvp pokemon battles and arenas, with loads of easter eggs and pokemon references.

By Animalol
#116079 Moving to Off-Topic.
By Vctr
#116159 contact me via PM, i've been working since september building an adventure map which is almost done and its inspired fr the gba games, also it follows a story, and you cant advance unless you. follow the story, if you are insterested in joining forces contact me, you will pike the story ive planned.
JOIN THE TEAM