Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Vctr
#116178 Here is my team, i always use this team in every single pixelmon server I play:

Gengar: My baby, it has some pretty insane combos ``dat hypnosis + dream eater ´´combo shouldnt be legal.
Umbreon: I pretty much like it the way he looks, also he is a pretty damn good poke, his only problem is that he learns bad moves, but an umbreon with good TMs can be letal.
Alakazam: Insanely strong sp.attack, can destroy half a strong team with Psychic.
Golduck:Well its a backup for alakazm, since alakazam has really low def and hp, it can get defeated easily, so then golduck comes and with psychic can defeat some tanks.
Dragonite: I honestly dont look the way he looks, he should look more agressive, but anyways, his stats are insane, its a dragon poke, and can learn insanely good moves, this poke is OP.
Sceptile: Pretty fast, and can learn really good moves, also its a backup for Umbreon, since it can learn dark moves.

As you can see, I believe that Dark + psychic are the most important for me since they tend to be OP if you know how to use them properly, this team is based on fast battle, not slow ones, since I dont like to use tanks.

JOIN THE TEAM