Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By AZTERIX_
#114549 I use the following:
Beats Solo (Burgy is right, they're great (I also use Pro set 3 Heil's but prefer beats))
Blue Yeti Mic (Best USB Mic)
Dual Companion 2 Bose Speakers (dont use em much, still good)
Yamaha Motif XF (synthesizer workstation)

Don't tell me that's not a setup.

/ :shock: \ / :o \
| |

By Atuw
Burgy wrote:I buy the 1 wth m0st b455 bcuz drop.
swag che che brao brap. beats 4 lyfe eeyyyy

fix all adio ; ten bass eq up max and treble down cuz fk treble live bass. ya feel
#42069BumToucher
#SwagOnYourAss
#WhiteKidSwag
#rekt

I didn't know McDanks paid enough for you to afford beats Burgy ;P
By Burgy
#114646 They don't. Fuck them, and I don't wear my beats outside my house because if you wear them in public i think your an asshole.

I just pay for something above average and if I can listen to whatever I want privately I'm fine with any headphones. I just had $175 left over from Christmas money and they were on sale for $150 so why not, amirite?
By SPG
#114647 its a waste of money though, all you did was pay for the brand, for the price and quality you get out of them you get screwed over, its like getting a sony product (that has nothing to do with their game division) all you do its pay for the name
By lugiaisbeast101
AZTERIX_ wrote:I use the following:
Beats Solo (Burgy is right, they're great (I also use Pro set 3 Heil's but prefer beats))
Blue Yeti Mic (Best USB Mic)
Dual Companion 2 Bose Speakers (dont use em much, still good)
Yamaha Motif XF (synthesizer workstation)

Don't tell me that's not a setup.

/ :shock: \ / :o \
| |

I think the Spark Digital and AT2020 are equally good USB mics, I never tried them so I can't be entirely sure. Spark Digital and AT2020 is more for vocals though, Yeti is more of an all around microphone.
JOIN THE TEAM