Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Copy Cat Master
#101757 I am not good with computer stuff so, I need someone with the knowledge to tell me if I can run any MC shader with this PC specs.

Lenovo Win7 PC
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B940 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
4.00 GB RAM
64-bit OS

By RisingAsian
#101770 No, You will probably get 1 to 2 frames with the specs you posted. You never mentioned any graphics card so i guess you don't have one. I usually get 80 fps with my Intel 2 quad core, 8 gigs of ram, and my gtx 260 with no shaders and with pixelmon, but when i add shaders i get around 30 fps average. So thats a 50 fps decrease. I would say by your specs you would usually get around 30 fps with your specs no shaders so you will probably want to stay away from shaders.
By Kyiv
#101777 You can try to use some light shaders. There are some that give you minimum 30FPS.
By Copy Cat Master
#101786 I do know that I get around 10-15 FPS without pixelmon but I do not how much FPS I get with pixelmon because I never bother to look at it and I re-installed my MC for pixelmon 3.0 so, I cannot check it out at the moment but you might right that I get around 30 FPS so, I probably do not want to use shader with pixelmon.

Anyway, I need to know if I can run any shader on vanilla/normal MC because I need to know if I am able to use shader on normal MC/vanilla MC without pixelmon.

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip Type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
DAC Type: Internal
Approx. Total memory: 1696 MB
Curreny Display Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

^^^

@Kyiv - Any recommendation for the light shaders that I could use?.
By Kyiv
#101925 Chocapic Lite. It is the one I use.
By Copy Cat Master
#102024 @Kyiv - Can you give me a download link to it?. Because I cannot find it.

@Burgy - Yeah... I probably will lagging like boss and give me a headache later on.
By Copy Cat Master
Kyiv wrote:Chocapic Lite. It is the one I use.

Checked it and not updated to 1.6.4 yet, though.

Anyway, I can run Sildur's Basic Shaders v1.02 (Regular). It run pretty smoothly and I was not lagging at all but the grass have white glitch for some reason. When I try Sildur's Vibrant shaders Pre9. Holy cow, I lag like hell. So, I guess I can only run basic shaders. I still can run Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders but obviously, I will lag like boss.
JOIN THE TEAM