Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Blaster
1Charak2 wrote:hm i just wondered What Mega eeveelutions would look like O_O

Maybe not the Eeveelutions, but maybe the Normal Eeveelution is the Mega form of Eevee

As for what they would look like...
Attachments
mega_eeveelution_by_glitchsamo21-d6l3urs.jpg

By Aichu
#103898 Here you go lizzy , this is how mega cac should look like

By 1Charak2
#103901 actually scrap mega eeveelutions after seeing this i remember how awsome they are

By 1Charak2
#104346 oh god i think i fiqured out something awsome What if Their was a Fusion Evolution... :O
By 1Charak2
#105823 haha lol Digimon That brings back memorys Anyways Im just Wondering What if... their was something that went past mega Kinda Like Asecended evolution They Become Godlike lol that would be epic
By Blaster
1Charak2 wrote:haha lol Digimon That brings back memorys Anyways Im just Wondering What if... their was something that went past mega Kinda Like Asecended evolution They Become Godlike lol that would be epic

I doubt they will because they already have the legendaries and then Arceus, not to mention that it would be completely broken (Mega Kahngaskahn with Power up Punch and Fake out is already bad enough)
By Aichu
#105897 Mega dragonite isnt in game cuz its too powerful ;D
JOIN THE TEAM