Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Josecami
#96501 Hi guys as you can see in the tittle Im making a pixelmon building server, why? because Im bored XD This is a different kind of server, I world painted 3000x2800 blocks to make a flat new region where players can build their own cities, caves, ruins, forests or whatever they want. But remember if you´re accepted (because its a whitelisted server) you gonna have to make routes that connect one city to the new one you built.

EXAMPLE OF THE REGION:

Another thing is that this server is going to be 1.7.2 vanilla until the next update of pixelmon and I will make a pokemon texture pack USING POKEMON TILES to make the cities more like pokemon :3

BUILDER APPLICATION:
Code: Select allIGN:
Experience with World Edit or VoxelSniper(1-10):
Maturity:
Pictures of anything you built before(If you dont have one dont bother to apply):
Time you spend daily playing:

SERVER IP: 108.170.41.210:25774
Texture Pack: Comming soon (If you want to help send me a PM :D )

Well thats all thanks for reading!

By Animalol
#96512 Moving this to the Off-Topic section.
Server Listing is for servers only, not for planning out a map and requesting help, etc.
Thanks!

Have a happy New Year!
By Josecami
Animalol wrote:Moving this to the Off-Topic section.
Server Listing is for servers only, not for planning out a map and requesting help, etc.
Thanks!

Have a happy New Year!

Oh sorry and thanks! happy new year to you too :)
By Josecami
XRECKXIMPACT wrote:Hats off to you. 3000x2800 world paint must have taken a good amount of time.

lol thanks, it was easy because its all flat (except the mountain) the only problem was the lagg when using the big brushes! :D
By XRECKXIMPACT
#96670 haha well the shape of the land does look really nice, and den mountains, once you learn them, they just become fun to do haha.
JOIN THE TEAM