Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By 19abaranet
#92133 [center]Pokemon X and Y[/center]
[center]Contest[/center]

Hello I am making a Pokemon tournament for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y players. This tournament is for players that have either Pokemon X or Y versions that have beaten the Pokemon league and that have Internet access to their 3DS or 2DS. The contest will be taking applications from 12/03/13 to 12/09/13. Many players will enter the contest. The rules are quit simple. The battles will all be in Single Battle format, no restrictions, with each player using 6 Pokemon. I will be entering myself. Some of my real life friends and other players from other sites and servers will also be joining. The actual tournament will be from 12/10/13 to 12/20/13.

Banned Pokemon : Mew, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Ho-oh, Lugia, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Rotom, Uxie, Azelf, Mesperit, Palkia, Dialga, Garatina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkri, Shaymin, Cresselia, Heatren, Regigigas, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Zekrom, Reshiram, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyrem, Keldeo, Genesect, Meloetta, Victini, Coalbalion, Terrakion, Verision, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde.

(note: This is an IN-GAME reward)
Rewards you can choose are: 2 shiny Charmanders - Zorua - Spiritomb - Abomasnowie
(the charmanders are 1 boy and 1 girl to reproduce more charmanders)

The Application Format
Name/Username:
Friend code:
Version:

Example:
Name/Username: 19abaranet
Friend code: 3497-0297-1667
Version: Pokemon X

FAQ:
FAQ | Show
Q: Can my friends in real life or from other places join this contest?
A: Yes, anyone that has beaten the Pokemon league at least once can join the contest...

Q: What if I can't be available to accept challenges on certain days
A: Tell me what days you wont be available before the tournament starts and I can change the days you battle to work with your schedule.

Q: This is a stupid idea, why are you making this?
A: Get off this topic if it's stupid, unless you want to make an actual suggestion.

Q: How many people will enter?
A: However many people join.

Q: I use an action replay because I'm an idiot and a noob, can i still join the contest?
A: It should be obvious, no...

Q: SO Y 3 YEAR OLD SISTER CAN JOIN?!
A: No -_- and STOP YELLING!!!

Q: Can i join the contest with a different pokemon game rather than pokemon X or Y?
A: No only pokemon X and Y players can join.

Q: So what is your evil secret plan?
A: ITS A SECRET AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CONTEST!!!!!!!!!

[center]Entrants[/center]

Username/Name | Friend Code | Version

19abaranet | 3497-0297-1667 | X
Ronnie | 2449 - 4653 - 2634 | Y
Jeremy | 0903 - 3340 - 5708 | Y
Raveeni | 1676 - 3670 - 3839| X

By Dracoman355
#92784 Its worth noting Rotom isnt really a legendary, It can breed, and can be found in the wild.
By Rzxa
#92858 It's also worth noting that rotom-we is the ultimate counter to talonflame so people would just abuse talonflame
JOIN THE TEAM