Forum rules: This forum is for writing guides only. Do not post topics here to ask questions; post these questions in General Discussion or the Support Tracker.

Do not post bugs here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker
By Pikåçhu
#57635 I've seen many people wondering how to get bukkit for a pixelmon server this is how
All you need is something called MCPC+. Then set it up as a normal vanilla server with the code In text edit
(#!/bin/bash
cd “$(dirname “$0″)”
exec java -Xmx1G -Xms1G -jar [The name of the MCPC+.jar file]). Make it into plain text. Put it all into a folder and run the server. Then install pixelmon like you would by extracting the pixelmonmod.zip and delete the empty mods folder. Drag the data base in the folder and your done.
Message me on skype for more info (Pika-Fu**ing-Chu)
If sombody would like i could take a video of me doing so like a indepth tutorial.

This is for mac the code might change a bit

By DaniTKB
#58674 I got a question.. I did everything you said.. but as soon as I enter the server
Pokemon dont spawn or come out of their pokeball.
Is there a way to fix this?
By Pikåçhu
#58683 My best guess is somthing went wrong with the installation I did find a mistake i ment you were supose to drag the database into the server folder
By AnDwHaT5
#59721 for the text editing you could just use this (windows batch file)
java -Xms2048M -Xmx2048M -jar nameofmcpc.jar

hit saveas and all files then start.bat
By Burgy
MoeBoy76 wrote:this seems like a regular forge setup

Thats because MCPC+ runs as the server.jar and has Bukkit API as well as ForgeModLoader inside it
By AceScottie
#67739 Guys. When making a server first make a client pack. just install the mods normally in your .minecrft folder and rung the game as you would to play SP. after that copy mods, coremods Config, Database and lib to a new folder (server folder) and put it your MCPC+ or server.jar. (optional: if you want normal bukkit forge place that in the coremods folder and do not use with MCPC+) the make a text file called server start.bat and input the java command line (as above) then double click the server start.bat and enjoy your server, I will warn you though guys MCPC+ pretty much brakes any advanced command block usage and Bukkit Forge dose not work well with essentials.

As long as you do not edit any of the config files you should be pretty safe and everything should work from the get go :)
By xXSalvationistXx
#81132 Can Some one Send me a Their Server Files? Or a Blank copy Please I tried Everything like over 1,0000000 times and its not working i deleted retryed deleted retried on Every Youtube Video there is for Making a MCPC+ Pixelmon server.. And One Problem im Running into is That My Server CPU Goes to 0.0% When i put in the Jar File MCPC+.jar But when i put it was CraftBukkit.jar it comes right up Some one Please help me It's Making me very frustrated Skype: BlueXenoFalcon Thanks for any help i Appreciate it
JOIN THE TEAM