Forum rules: This forum is for writing guides only. Do not post topics here to ask questions; post these questions in General Discussion or the Support Tracker.

Do not post bugs here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker

By elkarasu
#112446 nice tuto but i have a question,

is it normaly trainer disapear when server restart ? i want to create champion for my serveur but my trainer alway gone after restart :/

thanks a lot for futur answer
By jking237
elkarasu wrote:nice tuto but i have a question,

is it normaly trainer disapear when server restart ? i want to create champion for my serveur but my trainer alway gone after restart :/

thanks a lot for futur answer

Prob a bug with the editor
By elkarasu
#114451 thanks to dev it finally work :) now how can i upgrade skin to trainer ? i try to put them into pixelmon.zip/asset/pixelmon/texture/trainer/steeve
i try to create a new folder too but noting :/
By jking237
elkarasu wrote:thanks to dev it finally work :) now how can i upgrade skin to trainer ? i try to put them into pixelmon.zip/asset/pixelmon/texture/trainer/steeve
i try to create a new folder too but noting :/

No idea about the skins but It is still broken I will force your pokemon out and spam your chat
By shadoowner
MrMasochism wrote:Not possible to have custom skins on steve currently. Replacing them in your mod file will only change them on your computer anyway. Future versions will have the ability to specify a player name for the steve texture but till then there won't be any way to do so
JOIN THE TEAM