Forum rules: This forum is for writing guides only. Do not post topics here to ask questions; post these questions in General Discussion or the Support Tracker.

Do not post bugs here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker
By Viva_la_pwn3d
#93580 As many of you know Optifine is now working with the Pixelmon mod! Yes you read it right Optifine! Ok so this is mainly for all those complaining bout lag and stuff. I realized that most of the players don't have it so I thought I would help to explain how you get it.So there are a few steps for this but not to worry its very simple. Just follow the steps listed below.

Step 1: Go to optifine.net and download the latest version of ultra.

Step 2: After finishing the download you will get a jar file, now open up the mods folder

Step 3: Put the jar file into the mods folder. Remember not to open the file or anything. Just put the file you got from the download directly into the mods folder.

Step 4: Open up your Minecraft or restart your Minecraft and it should be there. Then it is just the matter of running it.

If there are any problems just let me know by replying below.I'll get to it as soon as possible and I hope this guide worked for you. Also if you just cant find the file or download hit me up on Skype and ill send you the file as soon as possible too.

JOIN THE TEAM