Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Anselm
#90406 So I run a pixelmon server, and we've been having a ton of fun with the mod so far!

We were looking for maybe a way to have the player die and return to a nearby pokecenter when all their pokemon faint.

I was wondering if there was a pre setup way for us to do this, and if not how I could tell from an external plugin when all the pokemon in a party faint.

By Animalol
#90444 There is not a way to set up that. If you want people to spawn in a Pokecenter, you'll just have to have the spawn point set there.
Sorry.
By Anselm
#90457 I already have set the spawn point there, that wasn't what I was wanting to do. I was wanting to detect when their party had fainted, and send them there. I was wondering if there was a variable of some sort I could access in the plugin to determine that
By Animalol
#90505 Like I said, that is not possible. The only way that could be made possible is if someone were to make a mod of some sort.
I don't believe that will be implemented into the Pixelmon mod.
By LaKerfuffle
MoeBoy76 wrote:Hi Anselm,

As Animalol has said, you need either a side-mod or a plugin to get this to happen, it is possible as they do it on Pokeopolis but i don't think that they will give anyone the code for it so you are on your own from here, sorry.

best of luck,
MoeBoy76

Lol you all are completely missing the point of the post. He just wanted to get clued in as to how this could implemented in the code. I think it's a given that this would require a mod or plug-in.
JOIN THE TEAM