Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By n10si t
#88806 I've been trying to find a way to make pixelmon fun single player. Through the use of various mods, I've created a gym system, along with an elite four, where you have to fight the gym leader and receive his badge, just like in pokemon. However, this doesn't really require you to train or acquire pokemon. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a fun way to play pixelmon single player.

One idea i had was to spawn certain pokemon in the gym, but their spawns aren't permanent.

By shaikgb1234
#88817 if you can edit pixelmon and others mod right you can make trainer type gym leader that spawn only at the gym in a level that you chose so you need a strong pokemon to defeat a high level trainer
JOIN THE TEAM