Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By purenrgiii
dvanw6 wrote:The pokemon that need to be added for my sake is Latias, Latios, Darkrai, Cressellia, Lucario and Arceues because they are the 6 pokemon i have in my pokemon Heart gold and they are my favorites!
all pokemon will be added at some point. please be patient. there is a lot to be done in the game and the devs are really working hard on some core game mechanics and adding more pokemon all the time.
By SPG
#87832 I can't seem to remember a very important quote that would be helpful in this situation......
SPG wrote:Ok, just let me stop the world and drop everything so I can cater to your every whim

OH! there it is
By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:I can't seem to remember a very important quote that would be helpful in this situation......
SPG wrote:Ok, just let me stop the world and drop everything so I can cater to your every whim

OH! there it is

really? well while your at it can you add a team rocket ball that allows e to capture any pokemon....even owned ones? i mean while your stopping the world and all. also togapee. i want my stupid egg. XD
By purenrgiii
#87838 really? well while your at it can you add a team rocket ball that allows e to capture any pokemon....even owned ones? i mean while your stopping the world and all. also togapee. i want my stupid egg. XD[/quote]
well actually....
Spoiler:
snag balls
[/quote] omg your kidding me! i'd really like my admins too be able to role lay a team rocket gang but i was just kidding. thats amazing.....now were is my stopped world and dumb egg. ^_^
By SPG
#87846 he just said snag balls, he didnt say we were adding them lol
snag balls turn into something that catches other trainers shadow pokemon, and you need a machine to even turn them into snag balls
By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:he just said snag balls, he didnt say we were adding them lol
snag balls turn into something that catches other trainers shadow pokemon, and you need a machine to even turn them into snag balls
will they be an admin tool? could be useful for bugs in the future. pokemon way OP for x reason. see someone with it. BAM snagged...... or team rocket role play ('_') ^_^
By purenrgiii
MoeBoy76 wrote:they are gonna have nothing to do with the mod, i'm just working on creating shadow pokemon from pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness

Y KNOT PLOX I WONT THEMS! lol. it would be a bad idea lol XD
JOIN THE TEAM