Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By yumsnert3388
#87067 Hello, i have downloaded Pixelmon for 1.6.4 and the new update.I am wondering why are boss Pokemon unable to be caught. I think you should have a choice to catch it or battle it to train your Pokemon. I think boss Pokemon should be more rare to find and be harder to catch. if you catch a boss Pokemon you can show off to you're friends. It made the game so much fun when you were able to catch boss Pokemon. What i'm trying to say is
-Boss Pokemon should be catchable
-Boss Pokemon should be way harder to find!
-Boss Pokemon should be a challenge to catch them!
I like this mod so much, its a great mod but i personally thin if you add these feature, it could be better.
Thank you,
yumsnert3388

By Dietrech
#87388 Boss pokemon are catchable, they just turn back into their normal colors.
By SPG
Dietrech wrote:Boss pokemon are catchable, they just turn back into their normal colors.

no they arent, we disabled it because you can find them over level 100 now
By MrMasochism
#87493 They were never meant to be something you could use to quickly boost your party and because of the way the capture mechanic works there wasn't a good way of fixing that so I decided that I'd keep them in game but for their original point which was to provide a challenge and rewards.
JOIN THE TEAM