Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Bladester16
#85148 I have just a few questions.
1. Do the legendary birds properly spawn now? (if not how can i fix it)
2. Where does rayquaza spawn?

By Taro1
#85153 1. Yes they do. Articuno spawns in the snowy fields, Zapdos in Extreme hills and Moltres in Forest Hills.

2. He doesn't, yet. You can access him by doing /pokespawn rayquazza
By Bladester16
Taro1 wrote:1. Yes they do. Articuno spawns in the snowy fields, Zapdos in Extreme hills and Moltres in Forest Hills.

2. He doesn't, yet. You can access him by doing /pokespawn rayquazza

Alright thank you. :D
By SPG
#85178 no, the birds dont spawn, only on servers that have a connection with the devs have the ability to change the spawns (ie pokeballers and pixelmongaming)
By Dietrech
#85998 Aww man, the birds don't spawn anymore? So me looking for them was a waste of time.
By Sergeant Dude
SPG wrote:no, the birds dont spawn, only on servers that have a connection with the devs have the ability to change the spawns (ie pokeballers and pixelmongaming)

Why do you always insist on advertising those servers? Editing the database in 2.5 isn't that difficult and there are a multitude of guides for people who can't figure it out on their own.
By SPG
#86280 because they are op so we dont want them to spawn until we add an extremly hard way, it was ment to come sooner thne planned, but things happen and plans get pushed back
By EmperorEhryn
#86284 That does make sense. there's a ton of pokemon out there for what seems like a few biomes.

Would it be possible to create eggs or something for them? Like say you find a legendary but they only spawn as bosses now. With a rare chance of dropping an egg for a legendary. So say it's 1/1500 chance to find one and each one that you do find like a 1/1500 chance to actually get an egg?

That seems a lot more difficult in my opinion. :o iunno. Just brainstorming.
JOIN THE TEAM