Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Doco56
#84834 Hey i was looking at the wiki page for Rayquaza and it says he isn't rideable. However he is as on my single player world i was riding him and flying on him. Just thought i would let you know, and also, why is he only spawnable? Maybe a dungeon or something could be added in a later update where you can find legendaries, i don't know.

Anyway, thanks,
-Doco

By SPG
#84835 Thats not our wiki, dont trust it its wrong, as for spawning, we dont take suggestions, i already planned it out
By SPG
Some Body wrote:Actually, the official wiki did state that Rayquaza couldn't be ridden. I've now tested this and fixed the page.

wow, our wiki edits.... wow way to go guys
By topa123
#85069 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube][youtube] :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: [/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube]
By Some Body
#85084 Besides a small edit by someone else about the craftable trade machine, I'm the only one who's done anything with the wiki since the new update. I was just laying down the templates and adding a minimal amount of info to start, and I neglected to test for the ability to mount Pokémon. Pointing out errors like this definitely helps the wiki become more accurate, as I'm not one of the coders for the mod.

By the way, the unofficial wiki's page is even more incorrect than this.
By Jephon
#85230 If you ever need any info for your wiki, you can check my server's wiki for correct info: night-shade.us/wiki
It hasnt been updated in the last month so it is missing the latest update but check it out. We had a member that made a pretty stinking great. There is some info you could use but of course since it is specific to our server, there is some info that is unneeded for the overall mod.

Anywho, I wouldnt mind credit on some info but really, it would be weird of me to ask for that so whatever. :P

I hope you can use some of it.
JOIN THE TEAM