Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By n3cr0sman
#83153 Hello pixlemon mods i have been experiencing trouble with fossils. I cant seem to find any, even though i wasted more than 20 diamond shovels and more than 50 iron shovels on mining gravel between 20y-50y,i didnt find any fossil and thought it might have gliched somehow and didnt spawn them. Can i possibly be right in anyway and it didnt spawn them ?? Because i have heard rumors than you have to enable something to spawn legendaries (might be wrong on that) and might have something to do with fossils too.. Any help will be great full!

By n3cr0sman
#83429 i added the world after pixelmon was added and no i didnt find any fossil blocks. i know how they look so i knew what i was searching so i propably didnt miss anything, i was even using torches to help light up for better vision. i havent tweaked anything on the bird trio database. can i just be that unlucky and go like 5000 blocks away from my main base and search again ? Thanks for the help

*Edit:is there a chance they didnt spawn because i turned my dificulty to peaceful??
By n3cr0sman
hellbeastz01 wrote:I dont know this 100% but i think they spawn under oceans

i am not trying to look like a douche but you are wrong my friend! woofless found it in plains and bajan found it in extreme hills also i tried mining on ocean because i saw a small vid saying the same thing but i dont think its legit
By EmperorEhryn
#83615 Mmm I found my first one under the ocean. In like a place i'm almost certain was made for the fossils actually. Was just flying over it and noticed a dot of red on my minimap in the middle of the ocean and i thought it couldnt be right so i went for a closer look, and saw a giant hole in the bottom of the ocean. So I flew up high and dismounted my flyer and landed in it, and there were 3 different levels where you could get out of the water from cubes 14 to mid 30s. Could always look for fissures in the water like that? though trying to get out can be a bit sketchy cause of oxygen
JOIN THE TEAM