Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jirachi93
#80010 Hey there,

i just started my first survival map to get a quick idea how everything works before i start a lan map with a friend next week.

however i really don't find any apricorn plants or aluminium ore...
are they that rare that you only find plenty of them?

this would make no sense to me as this mod is based on building pokeballs and catching pokemon oO

it would be cool if someone could help me out with some info

By SPG
#80012 they are quite common, you will have a better chance of finding apricorns in the forest, you could just be very unlucky
By Jirachi93
#80016 ok i was just able to allocate some white and green apricorns in the woods quite far away from my starting hut.
how am i able to harvest them? i watched a video where some guy harvested them with a stone pickaxe so i tried both stone and iron pickaxe and i only got a piece of wood out of it oO

and what about the aluminium ore thing`?
By SPG
#80019 you right click them when it has an apricorn on the top, we changed it so when you break it you dont get to, just wood,so if you want the apricorn, dont break the tree, as for the ore, it looks very similar to iron, so you could jsut be mistaking it
JOIN THE TEAM