Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CrimsonTornado
#78516 Well, since pixelmon has EVS, things became competitive, and everyone loves competition. But me and a few friends from another server were wondering, are you planning on adding EV boosting vitamins? Stuff like Protein, Carbos, Calcium, etc. Those things make ev training easier than having to kill some 42 pokemon (that's if you're using items like power bracer and macho bracer), without them EV training is such a pain. I hope you take those into consideration when the next update comes, and, quick question, will IVS be implemented into the new update? Also should we expect breeding, ever in pixelmon?

By Tom_X
#78523 I don't really know if we'll add EV boosters since I'm not interested in them as I don't like EV training, but if you ask Mr.M he'll happily answer you. I think there were some plans for breeding, but as far as I know it's not in the priority list, so you'll have to wait for it. And I don't know about IVs
By CrimsonTornado
SPG wrote:You check your ivs by doing math

What I'm saying is I didn't know they were implemented because there was no personalities for the pokemon, I used an iv calculator from psypokes and the stats came up wrong too, and yes I have counted the amount of specific evs on my pokemon.
JOIN THE TEAM