Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By BlazeShocker
#77515 An idea just came into my mind today. What if Pixelmon had NPC's in it just like the games? I know most of you are going to say "That is what Custom NPC Mod is for" but what about us Pixelmon players who cannot make our own NPC characters or play single-player instead of online multi-player where we can have someone else create the NPC's. It would be nice to have a Nurse Joy standing in the Pokemon Center, or a Professor Oak giving us our Pokedex and a few Pokeballs. Having characters such as Team Rocket popping out of nowhere and challenging us to a battle. Having NPC asking us to trade with them as well as Pokemon Marts and those guys who sell us Pokeballs and other items. Now wouldn't it be cool too if Pixelmon were to have Towns and Cities where Gym Leaders stay or with Appricorn farms, or a Safari-zone as well. It would be great to see that in Pixelmon as well. What do you guys think?

By BlazeShocker
MoeBoy76 wrote:As with your previous thread, not taking suggestions
however Mr. M has said he will implement Gym leaders at some point, maybe he will give us editable NPCs too

I do not understand the reasons for not taking suggestions. The only thing I am doing is just adding a few suggestions here and there to make Pixelmon feel more like a Pokemon based game than Minecraft. Of course some may say it does feel like it is more of a Pokemon based game but it gets tiring after a while of having to go on a long trip to find the nearest Pokemon center and heal up. With the NPCs it would be a good idea to add them into the game because some computers may not be able to handle more than one Mod running, or some of us might not be able to create our own NPCs.
By MrMasochism
#77544 We have had npc's and towns suggested somewhere around 200 times. If the suggestion wasn't something incredibly obvious we might accept it but just saying something that was in the anime/games as a suggestion isn't really one
By BlazeShocker
MrMasochism wrote:We have had npc's and towns suggested somewhere around 200 times. If the suggestion wasn't something incredibly obvious we might accept it but just saying something that was in the anime/games as a suggestion isn't really one

Ah I am sorry I just found the NPC/town threads. I searched them but my PC was very slow on finding it.
JOIN THE TEAM