Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By UniversalDelta
#77340 I'm not sure which topic to post this in, so I put it here.

I want to make a Pokeball Factory, with Industrial craft. However, when I put the Discs in the compressor for lids and bases, I can't, so I can't make Automatic pokeball factories

Can someone tell me how I can make it work? I Don't get Youtube as this is a school computer, so I'd need an actual post

Thanks in advance!

By Tululaboo
#77588 Edit the industrial craft config and recipe files to accept the pokeball base and lids and to output the end result. I would do this step by step but i no longer have the industrial craft installed.
By Starz
#77597 I have NEVER used industrial craft before so I can't say for sure, there was a side mod that allowed you to do this but it is still in 1.5.2 sadly. These are two different mods and they aren't exactly compatible, if there is a way I wouldn't know of it.
By ShunkiPvP
#77841 I would tell you if I remembered, because I use to play tekkit about 8 months ago, but lost intrest, and the fact I was only getting 35 fps wasn't great.
JOIN THE TEAM