Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pxqzl
#77319 I couldn't find an "Idea's and Suggestions" section so I am posting it here. If there is one, please tell me and I shall remove this and post it. Or if you're admin/mod, just move it for me, please. Thankyou.

This is a long shot, and I hope you will see the good sides in my idea.

90% (Probably accurate) of the people who play this mod will agree with me that it would be a lot better with customized trainers.

The benefits:
People won't get bored of the mod as easily, they will be able to make Gym Leaders and such to help them progress and have more fun in the game.
If they can't find a certain pokemon, instead of using /pokespawn ***** they could have more fun actually creating a trainer, battling against them, and maybe getting some rewards.
It will increase the amount of people who start using Pixelmon as it will make it more interesting.
It'd actually make the use of "Badges" in the game usable.
Generally just more fun.
(There are probably more points, but to me those are the most important).

The Disadvantages:
It may end up costing you a lot of money.
It will be time consuming to make.
(Yet again, probably more, but those are the most important to note)

I'm not really one to say "Do this now" as I don't know how much time, money you guys have to keep adding things on to this mod.
I realise that you are creating the different Generations of Pokemon and that you are obviously trying to make it the best you can.
I also know you are working on the battling screen, evolution animations and probably much more.

This is just a suggestion which I am sure you guys would like to hear.

If someone involved with Pixelmon likes this idea, or think it'd be possible even to a small percentage, then please send me a message. I'd love to share some more idea's about this.

Thankyou.
Your friend, Dan.

JOIN THE TEAM