Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KianPlayMC
#73841 Hello I Tred To make My Server Bukkit But Pokemons Wont Generate And Idk How to make a bukkit forge i host a server that is 24/7 but there is no bukkit forge in my 24/7 host can someone help me!?

By XRECKXIMPACT
#74182 Download tutorial.
You will have a jar folder. In this folder, you will place the mcpc+ jar if you choose to use that. MCPC+ comes with forge built into it, so I recommend it as it has much better speed compared to bukkitforge as well. Next, if you do decide to use mcpc+, you must go to your panel, which I assume is hooked to multicraft. There, you will see the jar selector, and one of those options allows you to write a name. In the name spot, you must put in the exact name of the mcpc+ jar, as it will search for a jar with that name on startup. Once that is done, just add the folders to the server like you would with single players and you should be set to go.
JOIN THE TEAM