Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KayoticX
#73505 Hello developers of this awesome mod.

I'd like to begin by saying thank you for creating such a wonderful mod.

As you have added many pokemon, most of them are not complete evolution which makes me sad. I think that if you are going to add a type of pokemon, you need to allow it to have all of the evolutions with it.

Another thing is that I wish you added more legendary pokemon and more dragon type pokemon along with some electric types since they seem less in numbers too.

By Trigore
#73507 Sorry we don't take suggestions but if you looked at the modeling section for a few seconds you would have seen this viewtopic.php?f=94&t=5696 that states that we are now only excepting full lines of pokemon so that has already been taken for account.
By FroggerTkL
#73724 All i want is Raikou in the mod! i wanna be able to ride my favorite Legendary :3
JOIN THE TEAM