Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By nikosilix111
#70798 im trying to edit the database like LL and TT and CraftBattleDuty did to spawn in legendary birds but it doesn't work for me even if i put it on rarity 15000 they dont spawn whats the problem? and before i tried editing anything it already showed up as rarity 1 not -1 idk can anybody help? plz!!

By Animalol
#70816 No one really knows if you can get them legitimately or not at this point.
Also, what you did was edit the Database, and only Database Editors are allowed to do that, unless the Administrators say otherwise. Use NBT if you want to do something like that.
Locking this.
By SPG
Animalol wrote:No one really knows if you can get them legitimately or not at this point.
Also, what you did was edit the Database, and only Database Editors are allowed to do that, unless the Administrators say otherwise. Use NBT if you want to do something like that.
Locking this.

well actually, anyone can do it for their own personal use and just have a custom database, they would jsut need to turn off auto updates in the config
By Animalol
SPG wrote:
Animalol wrote:No one really knows if you can get them legitimately or not at this point.
Locking this.

well actually, anyone can do it for their own personal use and just have a custom database, they would jsut need to turn off auto updates in the config

Ah, okay. I was told that only the Database Editors could do so. :P
JOIN THE TEAM