Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Xiro
MrMasochism wrote:Currently there are no limitations except for a couple of pages that have been locked down to prevent sabotage. As we go we'll lock it down more and more and increase the number of people who have access to edit.

The templates are a new thing and a work in progress

If you had an issue I'd probably be the best to talk to

To talk to...? Who? WHO? Don't leave me with such an obvious cliffhanger. I can't even tell if you're trolling me ;-;

Also, concerning the pictures of the pixelmon, how might I get images of the same type? (straight, front view)

By MrMasochism

I really don't see the cliffhanger.

Those pics are done using the techne model in techne
By Xiro
MrMasochism wrote:

I really don't see the cliffhanger.

Those pics are done using the techne model in techne

Oh I am sorry, I misread "I'd" as "It'd". -.-'

And so I can just take the files out of the mod and load it with techne, take a picture and then add it?
By MrMasochism
#5458 that won't work no. You'd have to get access to the dropbox to get the model files but the dropbox is huge. If you don't mind and you have a dropbox account, send me your login email address and i'll invite you
By Xiro
MrMasochism wrote:that won't work no. You'd have to get access to the dropbox to get the model files but the dropbox is huge. If you don't mind and you have a dropbox account, send me your login email address and i'll invite you

Sure, thanks.
JOIN THE TEAM