Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Joltz
#66754 Hi everyone, as you can tell in the title my familiars mod isnt working well with my Pixelmon 2.3, I am using 1.6.2, both mods are 1.6.2, when I try to craft the FamGuide it turns into a White Apricorn (Apricot, I dont remember the name) If anyone knows, please help me out, Thanks!

-Joltz

By GhostWolf2398
Joltz wrote:Hi everyone, as you can tell in the title my familiars mod isnt working well with my Pixelmon 2.3, I am using 1.6.2, both mods are 1.6.2, when I try to craft the FamGuide it turns into a White Apricorn (Apricot, I dont remember the name) If anyone knows, please help me out, Thanks!

Sounds like a conflict in item IDs. Both mods should come with config files (found in /minecraft/config) and these can be edited with any text editor. Simply find the items that are causing issues, and change their ID values. Try playing again, and if it happens again, change the ID once more. I would suggest changing the item ID value for the familiar's mod config, as it will cause the least amount of needed effort.
JOIN THE TEAM