Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Polifroeg
#66225 I'd like to say sorry for my inactivity for the last two weeks ive been at the gaeltacht irish college whatever youd like to call it i do agree with your decision to take my moderator status but ill start beta testing tomorrow when ive sttle back in i think it was too early to be a moderator anyway ill apply again in a few months but this time ill apply to be a mod to a sub forums
sorry again
Polifroeg

By Polifroeg
#66226 by sub forums i meant a section of the forums
By KuryoZT
Polifroeg wrote: ill apply to be a mod to a sub forums
Polifroeg

Well, unless I'm wrong, or they're back when you apply again, it'd be impossible.
It's either you moderate the forums, or you don't.
From what I was able to understand.
But you're welcome to re-apply when you want and can, not that I'll be the one accepting/denying applications though.
Good luck mate.
By Vespirs
KuryoZT wrote:
Polifroeg

Well, unless I'm wrong, or they're back when you apply again, it'd be impossible.
But you're welcome to re-apply when you want and can, not that I'll be the one accepting/denying applications though.
Good luck mate.

He is welcome to re-apply, and I will. But that doesn't mean I will be re-accepting him just because he WAS a forum mod. I mean he was denied for a reason.
By KuryoZT
Vespirs wrote:He is welcome to re-apply, and I will. But that doesn't mean I will be re-accepting him just because he WAS a forum mod. I mean he was denied for a reason.

The first part is as I said.
The second part, is why I subtly reminded him with "accepting/denying", especially the "denying part". Guess I was subtle enough, since I apparently fouled ya :mrgreen: (please don't say I didn't, even I really did not, I want some fun in my life too)
And I completly agree with the thrid part, but he "explained" it himself, so you two will see about that in private, I have no say in the matter. I said so already.
By Polifroeg
Vespirs wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:
Polifroeg

Good luck mate.

He is welcome to re-apply, and I will. But that doesn't mean I will be re-accepting him just because he WAS a forum mod. I mean he was denied for a reason.
I wasnt denied i was accepteed but then i lost the role for inactivity as i was away for 2 weeks
JOIN THE TEAM