Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kyiv
#64389 There Is a Photo of I think Karrybird Posted a Shiny Cranidos in the Fossil machine. I am pretty sure its possible but cannot give you the specific details.

Cheers,
Kyiv

By SPG
#64390 yes, you can get shinys, but i dont know what you see in the machine is hooked up to what you actually get, of course that could have changed, i only say this because karry say a shiny and got a normal one
By DutchKroket
#64420 It first was a bugg, having a shiny in the machine but not in your inventory. This has been fixed, if you see a shiny in your machine, it will be shiny in your inventory.
By SPG
DutchKroket wrote:It first was a bugg, having a shiny in the machine but not in your inventory. This has been fixed, if you see a shiny in your machine, it will be shiny in your inventory.

thats wasnt a bug, the client and server model werent hooked, so you saw 2 different pokemon (1 being the machine, the other being what you got) obviously what im saying doesnt matter now, but there is a difference between a bug, and something set up the way it was
By KuryoZT
#64475 So it'll be shiny in the machine, now even for servers.
Answered, locking, thanks.
JOIN THE TEAM