Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By chippy2000
#64114 Just had a thought come into my head - since the developers of Pixelmon have a MISSINGNO. model, why not add a glitch dimension and make it accessible only once?
To get into the dimension the player has to activate a chain of events. Catch a Bulbasaur, get a fossil Aerodactyl and revive it, mine gold ore and smelt it then make a pokeball. After these are done, sleep.
In the dimension you fight MISSINGNO. instantly and he could be invincible! The player could only use a master ball on him or throw the match. If he's caught he would have these stats -

MISSINGNO.
LV.50
HP 125
ATK 200
DEF 25
SPD 35
Unpredictable Nature
Basically a normal MISSINGNO.'s GEN1 stats (But not the level) It would have it's own nature which ups it's HP.

By Trigore
#64159 Yeah sounds like a side mod kinda thing there is a side mod called pokemyth that I belive has missingno.
By ryancpexpert
#64514 I don't really see this being added officially to Pixelmon, but if you know how to make mods and you want to try making a side mod with this, feel welcome to do so.
By kurtmac
#65134 Would sound like a good little side mod for pixelmon :)
JOIN THE TEAM