Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By dirtblocksteve
#63018 So I am doing a youtube series of pixelmon with my friend JJ. But he is like the worse person to do videos with about pixelmon. So I was wondering if any body wanted to record pixelmon with me on youtube? :)
Either comment here or PM me ^~^

By dirtblocksteve
#63025 I also have a whole area with a pokecenter, pokemart, gyms, stadium, and a museum. Any care takers?
By Burgy
#63030 Youve got yourself a sub.
Only because of your outro on your channel trailer xD
By LokoDreamz
#64006 I like your content XD subbed
By LucificD
#64113 I subbed too, but hey can I just play on your server kind of like Awheavy does? If you dont know him you should see how he does his pixelmon series
By dirtblocksteve
#64217 Well I don't have a server yet. that is jsut a lan world on my video. but hey. SO MANY PEOPLE want me to make a server so you know what. I think I might have to do it :p lol
By Mudkip512
#64371 If you Do make one i would advise you to make it whitelist ps Do you mind if I join too I made a small server also
And I won't interfere with your vids too
By Mudkip512
#64372 Awesome vids too just watched part of one :)
JOIN THE TEAM