Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By SPG
AllStatsUp wrote:hmmmm only spawns a random pokemon doesn't it? ahwell guess its the best i can get thanks

no, you use /pokespawn (pokemonname) (s) s is if you only want it to be shiny
By Vespirs
#59568 I think that pokemon spawner blocks would be useful for like an adventure map, or a role play experience, where only a certain type of pokemon spawn in a specific area, like, if you were to download a map of one of the regions, there would be spawner blocks of pidgeys, considering they are low level, and are in the begining of the games. <--- lol I rambled too much on that, but yes, I could find them useful, if they were ever considered to be put in game.
By Firespar
darkblade127218 wrote:only prob though, how will ya set the actual spawner block like that, how would ya set lvl?

You don't, unless they add level value to the /pokespawn command. Which I think they should, alongside natures and maybe IVs.

Like, /pokespawn (name) (shiny) (level) (nature) (HP IV) (Attack IV) (Defense IV) (Sp. Atk IV) (Sp. Def IV) (Speed IV)

For Shiny values, you could use r for a regular Pokemon or something.

So, /pokespawn gastly s 5 modest 31 30 30 31 31 31 would spawn a Modest shiny level 5 Gastly with Hidden Power Ice IVs.
By Kevaka953
#61881 There mite be away but you will need a mod called nbtedit mod it alowes you to customize entity's
By chippy2000
Firespar wrote:
darkblade127218 wrote:only prob though, how will ya set the actual spawner block like that, how would ya set lvl?

You don't, unless they add level value to the /pokespawn command. Which I think they should, alongside natures and maybe IVs.

Like, /pokespawn (name) (shiny) (level) (nature) (HP IV) (Attack IV) (Defense IV) (Sp. Atk IV) (Sp. Def IV) (Speed IV)

For Shiny values, you could use r for a regular Pokemon or something.

So, /pokespawn gastly s 5 modest 31 30 30 31 31 31 would spawn a Modest shiny level 5 Gastly with Hidden Power Ice IVs.

I got a headache from reading that...
JOIN THE TEAM