Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Evilshallwin
#56892 With all these internal server errors, I'd appreciate a command like /pokedelete [player] to delete a pk file because our admins do not always have access to FTP or are not available.

This would be a helpful addition (that is, assuming you haven't fixed this error already).

If this isn't possible due to constraints in Java or Minecraft, please disregard this suggestion.

By Wx16
#57034 My guess is that if an owner doesn't want to give someone FTP access, they also wouldn't want them to be able to delete .pk files at will.

I also remember Mr M saying that Pokemon corruption is fixed in the next version. I tried finding the post but it may have been in the subforum that was deleted.
By AnDwHaT5
#57271 That would be dangerous and should be left for console users. Also i dont suggest you suggest things :P. If i recall the suggestion forum was closed for un-progressive reasons and i "think" one of the staff said if you start making suggestions once the rules were in place you would get a warning.
JOIN THE TEAM